Do you need to plan new investments or evaluate your current portfolio? Morningstar has the tools you need, with financial data on over 12,000 stocks and 24,000 mutual funds, and independent reports on 1,700 stocks and 2,300 funds.
- Screen stocks, mutual funds, or ETFs using many different criteria.
- Explore the education section to learn more about investing.
- Use the Portfolio X-Ray feature to evaluate an actual or hypothetical portfolio.
- Get a read on how particular indexes, sectors, and styles are performing under the Markets tab.
- Attend one of the monthly online database training sessions.
Home access for this database is available only to Newton residents with a Newton library card number beginning 21323.